Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hope & Natalia

We had some more visitors from MN this past week... Hope & Natalia (and their parents) came to check out our new pad and introduce themselves. Hope (5) and Nat (3) brought their "A-game" this weekend and I did my best to keep up.We did all kinds of neat stuff. We went to the park, the girls went swimming (brrr!) and we went to the Springs Preserve, a nature museum/trail system. The girls are so grown up, Hope helped to feed me my bottle, Natalie was helping mom cook dinner and both of them were keeping Briggsy busy chasing the water that they were splashing out of the hot tub!What things am I doing these days? Well, I love to sing. No matter where mom puts me, I want to make sure she remembers where she set me down so I constantly chirp and squeal like a beacon for her to find me. I am also trying to help hold my bottle, grab at anything in reach and eventually stick it in my mouth. I'm also trying to keep up w/ the latest fashion trends, but it's difficult when I have to change outfits 2-3 times/day! And, in order to start shaping up my legs for swimsuit season, Nama & Papa bought me a jumper to start practicing standing and playing. I love my new jumper and I can't wait to start working on my hops!

No comments:

Post a Comment