Thursday, May 7, 2009

My new babysitter

Well, Mom & Dad have been diligently searching for the perfect babysitter so they can go out and enjoy a bit of Vegas from time to time. Apparently, high schoolers are lean in these parts so they've sent Briggsy through an American Red Cross Certification course so she can keep an eye on me. Briggs has been doing a great job. In fact, I think she deserves a raise...



Nama & Papa stopped by last weekend to say hello and set up my new outdoor swing. The swing is pretty sweet... now we can all sit outside on the patio for Happy Hour. Briggs must have forgotten her physics lesson because she still hasn't figured out that I'll always return pretty close to the same spot with each swing. She gets bumped around a lot, but I like it because it adds a new twist to the swing - the Figure 8. Here's me and Papa:
A few days ago, Mom sat me in a chair at the table and started poking me in the face w/ something (she called it a "spoon.") I really didn't know what to think of it at first and I wasn't too keen on the mess it was making all over my pajamas. Later that day, we went through the same thing, but after a couple spoonfuls of the cereal mush landed in my mouth I realized it would go much easier if I helped Mom out and opened my mouth for the food.

So by "second lunch" I actually quite enjoyed the new experience. YUM!!!


I'm having so much fun growing up and doing new things. Mom said she's very glad they got a new vacuum cleaner since I don't really stay on my blanket on the floor anymore. I'm glad, too - now the only time I end of up w/ a fistful of Briggs' fur is when I grab it from the primary source!
Thanks for checking in on us and Happy Birthday to Nama!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment