Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat!

Oh, man, did I have F-U-N tonight! Lots of pictures to share...


Two peas in a pod


That's my friend Katharine, the good witch


I was very good about my "thank you's", but I kind of got the "trick or treat" backwards, saying it after I was walking away from the house.


I also got a little caught up in all the decorations - so much so that I fell behind the group a little bit. It reminded my Mom of one of her favorite stories as a little girl - The Pokey Little Puppy. She said I was playing the part of Briggs perfectly. Aside from looking at all the spiders and pumpkins and ghosts, I also got a little distracted by smelling all of my candy before putting it in my bucket - yum, yum! I was so tired by the end of the night, that I couldn't make it up the last few front porch steps - I sat down on the sidewalk and sniffed my candy. Mom & Dad said they were proud of me, though! I was proud of myself, too. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment