Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ta-da!

Last week was a big milestone in my 4-months... I rolled over! Mom placed my favorite rattle way too far away and while I was reaching for it, I just tumbled over onto my tummy. I heard shouting and clapping but I didn't know what was going on because I couldn't see anything w/ the blanket in my face... then I realized the commotion was for me! Just to make sure they were really cheering for me, I did it a few more times and, sure enough... applause! I was glad I could make the trip from Minnesota worth it for Nama & Papa.
After my morning calisthenics, we headed off to the Hoover Dam to check out the new bridge being built across it. Here is my first pic at the Hoover Dam:Okay, so I fell asleep. But I hear they are making great progress on the bridge.

After the Hoover Dam on Thursday, I went w/ Nama & Papa and Mom to visit Dad at work on First Friday - apparently, it's just another excuse to have a party in your pj's. There were so many guys that had the same green pajama suit that dad has, I had trouble figuring out which one he was. Luckily, since I had on my pink pj's w/ the bunnies on the feet, he found me. I also had my 4-month check up today. The numbers are in and there is a reason that my 3-6 month clothes only lasted 3 wks. Drum roll, please.... I am now 14 lbs, 13 oz and 26 1/4 in. I am in the 95th percentile for height and 75-90th percentile in weight. I wonder what percentile Briggsy's weight would be? I caught her taking a nap on my blanket. I think she figured that's all you have to do around here to get some attention...

No comments:

Post a Comment