Friday, May 29, 2009

San Diego

Over Memorial Day weekend, Dad and I took a road trip to San Diego to visit some friends. Mom met us along the way (somebody's got to pay the bills). Fish & Jorie made room for us at their place overlooking the harbor - it was a beautiful weekend for enjoying good friends, good food and Mr Narly's 40th birthday. We also took the opportunity to check out Sea World while we were in California. We had a nice stroll around the park and took in some sights. I saw sharks, manatee, sting rays, penguins and flamingos. I think it was a pretty good trip for my first theme park!The trip back with a full car went smoothly and I'm ready for my next big adventure to see Grandma & Grandpa in Milwaukee. I can't wait to meet my cousin Alena and Uncle Steve & Aunt Lizzie. Thanks again to Fish & Jorie and we're so excited about their news - I may be sharing my birthday this year w/ a little tadpole!

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun with you Ms. Shea!! Can't wait for you to come visit again...Henry & Gatsby want you to bring Briggs too!

    ReplyDelete