Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy 90th Great-Grandma Renee!

Last week Mom and I boarded a plane headed to Milwaukee for my first flight. I was mildly unimpressed and fell asleep before we even left the gate, but woke up just in time to play w/ the tray table and plastic wrappers. The next thing I knew, I woke up from nap #2 and there was Grandma to greet me! We were visiting to help celebrate Great-Grandma's 90th birthday along w/ the entire 3 generations of her family. I had so much fun meeting everyone - we're quite the crew!In addition to meeting lots of family, I also got to meet some of Mom's college teammates and their kids. This is the 2027 Marquette Women's Hoops squad (plus, a practice squad member - that is how Mom and Dad met!)
But one of my favorite new people from last weekend is my cousin, Alena. She was so helpful and took such good care of me during our sleepover at Grandma & Grandpa's. I hope I get to see her again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment