Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hands-Free!

Yes! I've finally mastered sitting up by myself and oh, the wonderful things I can do w/ two hands free to grab, pull, toss and feel (just ask Briggsy). I've been pretty busy the last few weeks, but I always find time to work on my fitness and the pilates is paying off. Up next is crawling...
A few weeks ago, I put on a swimsuit and got into the pool for the first time. My car float is a pretty sweet ride - and it's "green," too. It's hybrid power - mom or dad can make it go. I think the pool needs to warm up a bit for me to try it again, but I enjoyed the time outside. Of course, I always enjoy time in my porch swing, too.Happy Father's Day to the Best Daddy in the Whole World and also a special shout out to all the Dads, Grandpas, Papas and Godfathers out there. We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment