Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day!

I've been on vacation w/ Mom & Dad in Minnesota and while I'm still enjoying time up North w/ Dad, Mom went home to check on Briggs and "pay the bills." Since the camera died while we were here, I asked Mom to send me a picture I could put on the blog for the holiday entry. She sent me this great picture of Briggs celebrating the 4th:I miss Briggsy so much and can't wait to get home to see her. I'm sure she missed me, too. Just look at all the fun we have together...I'm getting really good at "petting" her. I get a handful and "pet" away! Once Dad and I get back we'll tell you all about our family adventures in Minnesota - and let me tell you, you won't want to miss it. I'll give you a little preview: some pics will include Nama w/ a helmet on... can you guess what they did??? To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment