Saturday, July 11, 2009

Good Times Up North

To help celebrate Nama & Papa's 40th wedding anniversary, their kids took them on a scenic historical tour of Minneapolis... on Segways! If you have not seen these upright people-movers, I've attached some picsPapa getting his driving lesson
Uncle Daren
The whole gang
A great time was had by all and no injuries to report! They had a great time and I'm sure some are now looking into getting their own Segways for fetching the mail!

Dad also got to go to his 15th High School Class Reunion and see some old friends, we swam in the pool and took some family pictures which really cut into my nap time. I tried my best to stay awake for my first fireworks display, but just couldn't hang on. But each morning I was up bright and early to see my cousins again; August and I had a blast test-driving all the toys at Nama & Papa's.I even brought home 2 souvenirs from my trip: my first 2 teeth. Can you spot them???

No comments:

Post a Comment