Sunday, September 27, 2009

Update

So here's what's new with me: I just had my 9-month check up last week. Mom is proud that I am in the 90-95th percentile for length, width and hat size. We can update the stat book to 21lbs, 8 oz and 29.5 inches. That size will come in handy for my budding hoops career (especially on the 10 inch rim):
To get in shape for the upcoming season, Mom has me doing stairs to work on my cardio. I made it all the way up last week!
I've been working hard on standing and cruising. I can stand all by myself for a few seconds before Briggsy's tail knocks me on my behind. I can open and close drawers all over the house and my favorite thing is to bang doors open - the ones with the springy door stops send the door right back to me for hours (well, minutes - which in my world is like hours) of fun and enjoyment. I stay pretty mobile so Mom has come up with a permanent babysitter to keep an eye on me at all times - I haven't met her yet, but Mom says she's right behind me every step of the way...
Hope everyone has a good week! Lots of love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment