Thursday, October 8, 2009

Welcome to the Family, Aunt Lizzie!

Hola! We just got back from my first international trip! Uncle Steve & Aunt Lizzie tied the knot in Cabo last weekend. It was a beautiful wedding and I had so much fun meeting so many new people and seeing new sights. I heard the waves of the Sea of Cortez crashing on the beach, a mariachi band play at the wedding reception (which I loved!) and I heard lots of new words in Spanish (mostly having to do w/ all the food I ate). Lizzie was a beautiful bride and Uncle Steve had a huge grin on his face all weekend. Here are some pics from the big day:






Congratulations to Aunt Lizzie & Uncle Steve and thanks to cousin Alena who kept me entertained all weekend as I learned how to "plunk" down hard on my bottom over and over and over. I had so much fun - can we go every year on your anniversary??

No comments:

Post a Comment