Sunday, October 11, 2009

Groovin'

I'm starting to settle in to my own as I now have an emerging music preference. Mom & I listen to Jack Johnson on the way to day care and I can boogey to the Black Eyed Peas on cleaning day... but my true musical heart lies w/ the Care Bears. They are currently my favorite band:



The other fun from the weekend is the completion of Dad's 24-hour relay where he and 10 teammates completed 171 miles from north of the Valley of Fire and came through the Red Rock National Park. Mom & I caught up w/ some of the them near the end.


Great job team!


October has brought some nice weather to Vegas. It's been in the mid to upper 70's and dips into the 50's at night. Briggs seems much more at home in this kind of weather and I'm very intrigued by the phenomenon of long sleeves. I don't remember seeing such a thing before!

No comments:

Post a Comment