Friday, October 23, 2009

Go Pack, Go!

Just a quick update...
I tried on my cheerleader outfit to make sure it fits. Mom thinks we're going to need some leggings by the mid-season because I'm already close to growing out of the skirt; but Dad said I need a whole new outfit w/ new colors and a Viking on the front. I don't know - I think I look pretty cute in Green & Gold.


But I'm not very good at sitting still while football is on. I cruise around the kitchen and love to play w/ anything that makes noise - the louder the better! So while I can put the magnets on the fridge, I like it much better when I throw them on the ground to hear them rattle.And Mom & Dad finally put that fence up for Briggs like I've heard them talking about: Hey, wait a minute, where are you going?


Also, I took my first unassisted step yesterday. I was standing in the middle of the room and just put my little foot out, hung out there for a second and sat down. I'm VERY careful and deliberate about sitting down when I want to be... then there are the times when I like to be silly and plunk down on my bottom - especially on the rug that Grandma & Grandpa brought me from Ireland. It's so soft and fluffy - who wouldn't want to plunk down on their bottom on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment