Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall finally arrives!

I went to my first pumpkin patch last weekend. Pumpkin patches are hard to come by in Las Vegas, but we managed to find one and it still had some pumpkins. Mom told me stories about hayrides and corn mazes from when she was a kid, but the only ride I got was in my stroller down some pea gravel toward the pumpkins - no real difference to me, but I think Mom would have appreciated a lift! Once we got to the pumpkins, though, I had some serious fun making music with them. I could have sat there and pounded them all day!




We brought 2 pumpkins home - one for me and one for Briggs - and Briggsy and I took turns rolling them around the living room. And while I still like to pound them, Briggs likes to try to eat them whole - she's so silly. Can't wait for trick or treating this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment