Thursday, January 21, 2010

Funny Stuff!

I have a lot to update you on, but first I have to show you what might be the funniest thing I've ever seen in my 13 months. What my Mom's hand can do in a tub of water is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!


Since we're still on the topic of baths, I want to know how come more people aren't fascinated w/ their belly buttons? People, have you found yours yet? They are amazing!

The other fun we had last weekend was a ski trip to Brian Head, UT w/ Dad's work friends and their families. We rented an awesome sled in/sled out house (which you could also ski in/out if you were so inclined) that fit all 19 of us. The weather was great for Mom & Dad to ski and I spent the days at daycare, but it was getting to daycare that was the real fun. Dad pulled me down the hill in a sled! I'm becoming a regular snow bunny. So fun!!!
Over the course of the last week or so, I have developed some new favorite things. Two of my favorite past-times are throwing any size ball or ball-shaped object I can find and pushing my Wheely-Lady Bug around the bathroom floor - seriously, minutes upon minutes of fun and enjoyment. Also, my new favorite food Mom's turkey meatloaf - my portion was the same as Mom's tonight for dinner (and I even ate some of it w/ my fork!). I also love to help get myself dressed from pulling my shirt over my head and sticking my arms in the sleeves to (trying to) put on my shoes and socks. I feel like I'm able to pull some of my own weight these days which really helps out Mom & Dad. Mom says they're VERY PROUD OF ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment