Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Words?

My how time flies! Now that I'm starting to say things that sound a bit more like actual words, it's been hard to sit down to type my thoughts! Mom is familiar w/ my toddler accent and she hears words like "mo" (more), "nana" (banana), "tock" (sock), and the obvious "no, no" - I hear that one a lot so it's pretty clear when I say it. There are a few others that are right on the tip of my tongue and the syllables and intonations tell Mom I'm about to say "Briggsy" and "all done" so I'm moving along quickly w/ my vocabulary.

Spring has sprung in Las Vegas so we were out enjoying the great weather this past weekend. Our friends are fostering some pups so Briggs and I went over to say hello. They were very interested in me and I had to stay on my toes to keep my pants out of the their little mouths!I've also put some extra miles on my swing, but the slide at the park is starting to overtake the swing as my favorite outdoor activity.


And my new-found love of climbing has added even more interest to my current hairstyle - the chairs in the front room help to give my hair that extra body that static always provides...
I can't wait to show Grandma all my new tricks. She's coming out for a visit next week - I'm so excited to see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment