Monday, March 29, 2010

Listen Up!

People, I have some important things to say so please pay close attention. I'm only going to say this once as I have lots of things to get done today:


While I've been giving some important dictation for Mom to take, I've also managed to keep myself busy w/ other activities. Mom's college roommate and good friend, Kiesha, was here w/ her husband Tony to visit. I really liked them - they gave me high 5's when they came in and loved to watch me & Briggsy play together. Such fun!


Thanks to my long arms I can reach all kinds of things that Mom & Dad try to keep out of my reach. The other day I found the stash of boxes to be recycled. I can't believe they were going to get rid of these things. I had tons of fun playing w/ the boxes.


Then I was toolin' around the house on my Wheely Bug and I thought it could go a little faster so I wanted to see for myself what makes her go... but as soon as I got off, she stopped. Hmmm, I'll have to ask Dad about this one.


Hope everyone is well. I miss you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment