Monday, April 19, 2010

2010 Kanning Family Reunion

I again have to apologize for my recent absence from Shea's Place. It's been pretty busy around here and since my Editor-in-Chief went off to have fun in Napa this past weekend w/ the Girls, I just didn't feel right working while she was on vacation.

So many fun things to tell you about: the 2010 Kanning Family Reunion, Aunt Marilyn's 90th Birthday celebration, hanging out w/ my Minnesota cousins in Scottsdale and the not-so-fun headline from last week: Pink Eye. With all there is to see and say, I'd better get busy:

Happy Hour by the Pool

August & Me Dipping our Feet

The Kanning Clan - anyone not making it into the picture has also been nixed from any family inheritance... all part of Cousin Julie's strategic plan when recruiting a willing (?) and able (?) volunteer photographer.


This guy is kind of growing on me

Ah, some peace at last!
We had so much fun in Scottsdale meeting and playing w/ so many new people. I can't wait for the next one in 2015 in Walla Walla! Mom will share more family pictures from the reunion soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment