Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July Celebration

Another weekend, another fantastic trip! Last week the family went out in waves to MN. Dad and I went out w/ Mr Deuce first w/ Mom following the next night. Traveling didn't take too much out of me as I went swimming, took a ride on the Ranger and took a couple hundred trips down the slide all before dinner. I played so hard that I barely had enough energy to get myself into bed by the end of the day. Here are some great memories from our trip:

Trying out my water wings (Thanks, Nama)

Perfect day for a game

Tough 5th Inning for the Twins (& their fans)

Princess, I love your "hat"

What? Is someone trying to take a picture?
Mom, Mr Deuce and I came home on Monday. Even with an hour delay on the tarmac I had a great time on the plane and got lots of compliments on my behavior once we landed! Mom says that Mr Deuce has to come on all of our trips and sit directly in front of me again so someone that already knows and loves me has to put up w/ my feet in their seat the whole way.

Thanks to Nama & Papa for hosting a wonderful weekend full of family, fun and great times. I loved seeing all my cousins, both sets of grandparents and old friends - I miss you all already!

No comments:

Post a Comment