Monday, July 26, 2010

Nothing much to update lately so I thought I would just post some pictures. Days lately have been flying by and we've been spending lots of afternoons out by the pool. Briggsy gets a little anxious when we all get in the pool and she really doesn't like when anyone goes underwater. Other than barking at the vacuum cleaner, it's the only time I've ever heard her bark - it scared me at first, but then I thought it was pretty funny and I just kept splashing more and more to get her to bark! I've been practicing my kicking and am getting pretty comfortable in my water wings.

I also have been enjoying catching some Twins games with Dad on the couch:

When I'm not busy getting Briggsy to bark, I spend the rest of my time repeating just about everything I hear. I can sing a pretty good portion of the alphabet with Mom & Dad and know probably 15 of my alphabet flashcards from the pictures. Mom will try to get some video soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment