Friday, October 8, 2010

Yay for October!

I am so glad that October is here. It's finally starting to cool off in Las Vegas and I've been enjoying the extra time at the park. As a matter of fact, I took the opportunity yesterday to go down the "Big Kid Corkscrew" slide all by myself! And it was after I crawled up this monkey bar-type ladder (with a guiding hand from Mom). Mom was really impressed because I actually grabbed onto the railings this time instead of worrying about being shocked from the static electricity that always gets me while I'm playing at the playground. I haven't grabbed onto a railing in 3 mos because it's "ouchie." But not yesterday... yesterday I tackled those two new activities like a champ! Briggs is really glad that it's getting nicer outside, too; not just so she can run around outside more, but because it keeps me out of her hair more in the house. Apparently she feels I infringe on her space a bit:


My motherly skills are going to come in handy pretty soon. I've been practicing putting Bear and Gigi to bed, changing their diapers and giving them baths. I'm going to be such a great big sister! Mom is determined to have me in top form by next March for Baby K #2!!!

We're going to try the Pumpkin Patch tomorrow. Hopefully we'll get there ahead of the crowd this time and there will be more than a few pumpkins for me to choose my gourd! I'll keep you posted...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on Baby #2!!! Hope you are feeling well! Best wishes from the Uffs

    ReplyDelete