Sunday, September 19, 2010

On the Mend...

Thanks for all the well-wishes from everyone. It's been a long few days, but I'm definitely heading in the right direction. A rough night w/ my breathing landed the family in the ER a few nights ago which led to an extended stay at the hospital. I held up pretty well in the ER with lots of tests and treatments so by the time I was transferred to the hospital I was wiped out and slept as much as I could with all the commotion. But the IV line was too short for my tastes so by the time I was feeling better, Dad had a hard time keeping up with me pushing the IV pole. I made some nice friends at the hospital with the nurses, but Mom asked me not to visit them at work again.It's nice to be back home and I'm definitely feeling better. Briggs says she can't even tell that I've been under the weather by the way I've been running around the house. I've got to keep my energy levels up because Grandma & Grandpa will be here soon and I would hate to let them down!

2 comments: