Saturday, September 11, 2010

Where's Briggsy?

We've had a busy few weeks around here, but not a whole lot of pictures to show for it. Mom & Dad celebrated their 8th wedding anniversary on Sep 1 and their gift to each other was a trip out of town without Briggs. Of course, someone had to watch Briggsy so I stayed behind w/ Nama & Papa to keep an eye on her. So while Mom & Dad had fun relaxing and catching up w/ old friends in Tucson; Nama, Papa and I took a trip through Utah. We visited some friends and spent a day driving through Bryce and Zion Canyons. I had a great time and I think Nama & Papa enjoyed themselves, too. I wanted to make sure they felt entertained so I told them all about everything I know on the drive (and even some stuff I'm not too sure about) and we all made it back in one piece. When we came back, Nama treated me to a Play-Doh set that has been a big hit.


This weekend was busy w/ cleaning house and getting organized again. I tried my best to help by keeping an eye on Briggsy again while Mom cleaned. But... I got distracted by my pajama pants and lost track of her:



I told Mom I'll be better about taking more pictures so we can update the blog more often, but one of the problems is that as soon as I see the camera, I want to look at all the pictures on the camera so it makes for not the best pictures. I'll have to work on it, especially for Grandpa. Miss you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment