Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Birthday Celebrations

I've just about tapered off my birthday celebrations, so in keeping with my Mom's traditions, that means I celebrated for more than one week! In honor of my second birthday, I invited some friends to the park. It was so fun: they sang a song for me, we enjoyed cake and we ran around for a few hours taking over the whole park.


The other fantastic thing about birthdays: presents in the mail! For several days, each night we got home from school there was a present outside the door. I carried every one of them into the house and Mommy helped me open them immediately upon my order! This is just a sample of what our living room looked like for several nights straight:


Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, gifts, songs and messages. Mom saved some of the Happy Birthday songs on the voicemail and we danced to them for a few days. I had a great time marking my second birthday and now I'm totally in-the-know for the next round of presents at Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment