Sunday, December 12, 2010

Whoopsies

Whoa! What happened to November? The holiday season has raced into the Kanning household and didn't stopped to write anything in the blog! I've got lots to update. Maybe I will get it out in several successive postings.

For Turkey Day, we traveled to Wisconsin to see Grandpa & Grandma and lots of extended family. I got to see my great-grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, second cousins and new friends (see above picture). The weather was cold, but clear and the park by Grandma & Grandpa's house is pretty fun even in 30 deg weather. Some of my favorite things from the trip: baby dolls and bottles, shopping in the basement with Alena, somersaults before bedtime, squirrels & snowmen and the "awesome" doggie that was part of the Wisconsin Rapids Christmas parade.

My cousin Alena Jane was super fun. We woke up, hugged, and played until bedtime, then did it all over again the next day. It was definitely a great trip!

Great-Grandpa Ward

Great-Grandma Sis

The whole gang

My favorite Snowman

No comments:

Post a Comment