Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

While I wasn't able to stand still long enough in my Easter dress for a picture (I was too busy clopping around the house in my black dress shoes), I do have some great pictures to illustrate how much fun we had the last few days getting ready for Easter. Before Grandpa left, he brought a basket from the Milwaukee Easter Bunny... wow, she is one cool bunny. I got all kinds of good stuff from her - candy, bubbles, Hello Kitty galore and, did I say candy?!? After a painfully frustrating search for the basket (lasting all of about 45 seconds), we colored some Easter eggs.

The next day all of my "base" friends and I had an Easter egg hunt at the park. That was too much fun and once I learned that you need to just cruise around to pick up eggs instead of looking in each one first, I really came home with quite the haul of eggs! I also hit some baseballs and had a great time in my little corner of the bounce house jumping, jumping, jumping.


Campbell is starting to kick around quite a bit more when she's left to her own devices. I'm glad she has something to do now... I don't like to hear her cry. In fact, I am the first one to run over and stick the pacifier in her mouth if she starts making noise. I tell her, "Okay, okay; you're fine." Tonight when she was really getting going, I suggested we sing her "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star," and sure enough, that did the trick and she went back to sleep. I think I'm getting the hang of this big sister-thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment