Sunday, July 24, 2011

Odds and Ends

My photographer/copy editor has taken her sweet time in getting some of my pictures to me (it's so hard to find good help these days) so I thought since I was just reminded of these pictures that I would share them w/ you. This is me and my best friend, Katharine, at her house in Las Vegas. There are very few days that I don't mention her name so I really hope she comes to visit me in "my new house in Baltimore."
Speaking of my new house, I have been very confused lately since Mom & Dad have been talking about our new house for what seems like an eternity. And all these trips to see friends in the Midwest has really gotten me all turned around and I had to stop and ask Mommy at one of the very nice places, "Mom, is THIS my new house?" Well, it wasn't. And neither was the bank that we were at last week that I thought was my new house. But, you can't blame me. It was a very nice bank with a fire place and all.
This next picture is what Mom calls proof that I am my Daddy's daughter. I don't really know what that means, but then she mentioned something about Type A and right angles. I was just playing w/ my fruit and walked away when I saw Mom taking pictures of it. I was so proud that she could appreciate the pattern that I so carefully put together.
Here's one of my attempts to slow down Mom's progress on packing up the house in Vegas. Clean clothes out of the laundry basket, and me and Cam in.
More illustrations of what I do w/ my free time at the house. Under each one of those blankets is one of my animal friends taking a nap. I have also given each one a book in case they decide they do not want to take a nap, but need to have some quiet time anyway.
One last picture from our old house in Vegas: Cam working on Tummy Time. Update: Cam rolled over today for the 1st time from her belly to her back! Good job, Campbell!
We sure had some great times in that house and we will miss all of our friends, but look forward to their visits to the East Coast and meeting new friends along the way. We're in the home stretch now and have one more week until we're in our new house... I sure hope I'll know it when I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment