Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Game On!

We had our first sisterly food challenge today on the way home from school.  My Orioles class has a vegetable garden and we got a new crop of lettuce that the class shared and took home today.  Last time, the fresh lettuce was a big hit w/ Cam and me.  Today, we had a HUGE piece of lettuce that neither one of us wanted to eat...

Me: Cam, eat it.
Cam: Noo-oh!
Me: Eat it!
Cam: Noo-oh!
Me: I'll give you a dollar if you eat it.
Cam: Okay.

Campbell holding the aforementioned lettuce
And a Happy, Happy Birthday to Dad!  Campbell remembered right away this morning that today was the day Daddy could have his cupcakes... although I'm not sure what cupcakes she was talking about, but she had the right idea.  Nama helped us make a confetti cake w/ sprinkled frosting for Dad's birthday that we celebrated while Nama & Papa were here last weekend.  It was soooo yummy!  We all gathered outside on the patio to sing for Dad - even Briggs.


I hope he made a good wish!
And for Dad's birthday we all celebrated w/ a team gymnastics routine.  Mom & Jack set up an obstacle course in the basement full of some of my favorite Rebounders gymnastics activities: forward rolls, cartwheels, wall hand stands, balance beam and the pillow pit.  It was awesome and everyone, even our  captain emeritus Nama completed the whole routine.  I was so proud of them all!!!  Way to go guys!

Me in my team uniform

No comments:

Post a Comment