Thursday, August 14, 2014

Our summer vacation

Busy, busy, busy.  That is the theme for my Summer Vacation Essay.  It started almost immediately after Goddard Graduation.  Nama took Nats and I back to MN so that I could spend a week w/ the MN clan.  I had THE BEST time, EVER.  I enjoyed myself so much that I asked Mom why we couldn't live in MN.  I did basically all my favorite things... played w/ my cousins, swam in the pool, watched some TV each AM, had my very first out-of-the-house mani/pedi and ran errands w/ Nama all week.  Love, love, love.  I even had a special adventure to a Lunch-Theater.  Auntie Fozie took us to see a production of The Little Mermaid.  It was awesome!  By the time Mom & Cam arrived for the weekend, I was a full-fledged Minnesotan, complete my mosquito-bitten legs!  Campbell joined in the mix just as quickly and we had a great time as we welcomed Papa home from his own adventure in Kosovo.
Truman Love!

"Water babies" all grown up!

I spy...

Flashlight tag and fire fly hunting!

"Club 'Tweeners"

Welcome Home, Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment