Thursday, December 10, 2015

Happy 7th Birthday, Shea!

Happy, happy Birthday to the happiest, happiest kid we know!  Shea you truly love to shine w/ that smile and positive attitude.  You are a constant bright spot in our days.  You have made us so proud as we watch you be a smart, loving, beautiful, thoughtful, rule-loving sister, daughter and friend.  You amaze us everyday and we love you!  Hope you had a great day at Hershey Park w/ your besties because YOU DESERVE IT!

- With Love,
Dad, Mom, Campbell and Nala



Stopping for a warm up at Hershey Park with Sofie, me, Cam and Dagny

Say Cheese!  at Laff Trakk


"Mom, look at me.  I'm eating cake and dancing!"

Judging by the the picture above and Shea's actual words as I took the photo, I would say she's got life pretty well figured out for a 7-year old.  Love you to pieces, Shea!

No comments:

Post a Comment