Sunday, October 23, 2016

Look out Sparks! Here Come the Kanning Girls!

After some technical difficulties - it happens to the best of us, ya know? - I finally got around to getting up the pictures from the first day (or in Campbell's case the protracted first week) of school...

Ms Cavanaugh's class

Getting Campbell prepped...
So Campbell didn't actually have the same first day of school, but apparently we forgot to tell her that so she was up and dressed and ready for her first day before any of us that Wednesday.  Mom explained to her that she will get to meet her teacher, Ms Debrewer, and have a special hour with her before she gets to meet all her classmates in a few days - so hold on to that enthusiasm, Cam!

We passed the few days between Shea's first day and Cam's first day talking about all the new things she will learn!
 And then the day finally came!  Campbell got to get on the bus w/ me and Logan.  I sat with her and taught her the ropes of the school bus.  I took her to her room that first day but she already knew the way...
Take 2: First Day of Kindergarten
 It was another few days before Campbell got to ride the bus home as well, but Mom caught a pic of how excited she was - Logan rode home on the bus next to Cam.  I was kind of over sitting next to my sister and moved toward the back where my fellow second graders sat... I felt I taught her well and she had to learn how to go it on her own.

Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment