Thursday, September 15, 2016

Goddard Graduate and Summer Vacations (A Pictorial Review)

Since I have so much on which to catch up, I thought it best to leave it to pictures.  But, you know me, I can't help but comment a little bit on each one...
Campbell and friends showing all they learned at the Goddard School just a few weeks before graduation.  I think they look very prepared for Kindergarten!
Campbell at Pre-School graduation with her teachers, Ms Brittany and Ms Leah
The celebration with the usual suspects!  I would share more pictures of Campbell falling in-line with the ducks but I was afraid I would run out of room... 
We threw an AWESOME surprise 40th birthday party for Dad at a beautiful winery just up the road from us. It was a great turnout and we totally surprised Dad!
Me and my Goddard besties do a great job of staying connected and having fun.  Photo credit to Quinn who belongs in the picture as well :)
More than a few nights were spent watching me play LAX this summer.  Campbell spent the time w/ a mix of gymnastics, making new friends and chilling w/ old friends 
Any day over 85 deg becomes a "Sprinkler Day!"
Cam and I got to have 2 wks of Happy Hours at G & G's house this summer.   Not pictured: Cool Waters - which was our favorite destination this summer! 
A great cousin-filled day!
Ready for Fireworks at the WI State Fair grounds!
Many thanks to our hosts for a memorable summer vacation.  Hope we can make it an annual event (hint, hint).
We had many chances to review the safety manual on airplanes this summer.   After the WI trip, we made another outing to the Midwest and spent a week w/ Nama & Papa & Co.  A sleepover in the tree house, countless hours swimming and a trip to Valley Fair highlighted this year's shenanigans.
Campbell got her ears pierced!!!  Two little, high-pitched "ouches" and it was over.  What a trooper!

May 16: Dad organized all the lego pieces into specialized compartments.
May 20: chaos returned to the lego bins.  Good effort, Dad.

Well, that about sums it up.  Next update we will review the first day of school.  Teaser: it went great!

No comments:

Post a Comment