Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm a Little Stink Pot

My mom says that I have officially turned into a "stinker." I'm not sure what that means, but I wear the name proudly! She calls me that when she's trying to change me and I do full 180 degree turns on my changing pad while trying to grab at anything and everything on the dresser. She also calls me a stinker when I motor across the room to climb on Briggsy's tail when she's sleeping. She also calls me a stinker when I crawl over to a piece of furniture, get half-way up to my knees and then fuss because I don't know how to get any further up and I don't remember how to get down. I also over-heard the word "stinker" in a conversation mommy had w/ daddy about some new gates we're getting in the house. Huh, wonder where they're going to fence in Briggsy? At any rate, I've decided that "stinker" is just the short version of "Super-fast, crawly, yell-y, smiley, goofy-haired baby who doesn't like her nose wiped AT ALL." After all, "stinker" is much easier to say... but what a cute stinker I am!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! I think that Mitch has recently heard that word an aweful lot. He thinks it means one handsome little boy!

    ReplyDelete