Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sorry, Grandpa!

Rumor has it that Grandpa is a little upset that I haven't been able to sit still long enough to update everyone on Shea's Place. The family has been busy little bees and I have the pictures to prove it. Last month we visited Grandma & Grandpa in Milwaukee. Mom was inducted into the Marquette Hall of Fame. It was a wonderful evening, shared by lots of family and friends. As soon as Uncle Steve sends me the pic of Mom and D-Wade (hint, hint), I'll put it up for all to see. But equally as important are the teammates that were there to celebrate w/ Mom. She wanted me to say a big "Thank You!" to everyone who was there and also an extra special thanks to Sara who kept me entertained while they enjoyed a nice dinner!
While we were on our trip, I picked up some speed on my crawling, and then, a few days after we got home, I pulled up to standing all by myself. I practiced on EVERYTHING: furniture, Mommy, Briggs, toys; but I have yet to figure out that I can pull up in my crib. I also wanted to fill you in on some of my favorite things these days. Mom calls them "Things that make Shea so excited, I think she pees her pants."
1. Breakfast
2. Briggs after a long day at daycare
3. My blankie
4. My set of plastic, colored shapes
5. My pink snake
6. Prunes (go figure)
Speaking of food, I finally decided to try some of that non-pureed food that Mom keeps trying to stick in my mouth... and I liked it! I had my first bits of french fries and toast this weekend. YUM!
I have lots more to tell you about from last weekend when we had a house full of visitors, including one that was more my size - my new friend Amelia. It will have to wait until tomorrow... it's bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment