Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cough, Cough, Sniff, Sniff, Vroom, Vroom

I have spent the last few days feeling a bit under the weather. Mommy picked me up from daycare on Tuesday and through my smiles and squeals I was having a little trouble breathing. I got a "present" from the doctor: a nebulizer. Although he's cute and panda bear-shaped, I was having NO part of it in the doctor's office. Mom and I both left all sweaty from the wrestling match we had during the 10-min treatment. We had a nice, long talk about it in the car on the way home and by the next day, I was fine to cuddle w/ Mommy in the chair and watch Baby Beethoven w/ that silly mask over my face. Sometimes I would pull it away from my face to try to catch the vapor, but for the most part I realized it made me feel MUCH better so it doesn't bother me too much anymore. And even though I've been a little sick, it hasn't stopped me from fine-tuning my walking skills. Mom has some pretty strict criteria on how good my walking needed to be before I could post it on the blog.... 4 steps and a controlled stop - man, tough crowd! So I'm very proud of this post:



No comments:

Post a Comment