Monday, November 23, 2009

My favorite place

I just finished up my bath, Mom helped me w/ my diaper and bedtime story was next. So while Mom finished cleaning up, I crawled over to my favorite new spot in my bedroom - my rocking chair. It's a very special chair made just for me - I know because it has my name on it. Thanks Auntie Denise & Uncle Smitty. I like this spot because the chair fits me just right, all my friends are nearby and there is a mirror in the corner w/ this cute little baby who comes out to play w/ me. Mom said that no one would make fun of my freshly-washed hair, so I said it was okay to put the pictures on the blog.

I think I could use a little hair product.


I'm having a great time exploring the house. Yesterday I opened one of the bathroom doors - while Mommy was in there, but she was still pretty excited that I figured out how the door knob works... and then she realized that just means more trouble for her! I also know that when I pick up my brush that it is used on my head and that's the first place I put it, and anytime I come across a faucet - whether it's in the bathtub or counter - I rub my hands together because that's where you wash your hands. I'm growing up so quickly, at least that's what Mom & Dad say, but I just enjoy everyday and one day at a time.


Hope everyone has a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving spending time with those you love. We'll be thinking of you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment