Sunday, December 6, 2009

Visit to Tucson

For Thanksgiving we packed up the car and headed to Tucson for a reunion of old friends. I had a great time playing w/ some new buddies and seeing some new sights. Mom & Dad lived in Tucson for 5 years, but they never made it to the zoo while they were there; so we loaded up all the kiddos and took a stroll through the Reid Park Zoo.
My favorite were the giraffes: I wonder if I can do that with my tongue?
Brooke, Lily and Cal

The Peeps

Happy #*th, Kim!!

I learned that Thanksgiving is a time to really appreciate all that you have and Mom & Dad have shown me that we can be thankful for our wonderful friends and loving families. A GINORMOUS "thank you" to the Narly's for hosting the Mother of All Parties, fully equipped with two trailers, 6 dogs, 5 kids under the age of 4 and an obscene amount of wine. We had a fantastic time and I have decided that is what I want to do every year for Thanksgiving. That's okay with you, right Narly & Kim???

No comments:

Post a Comment