Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I'm a day late with this blog entry, but that's because I've been busy celebrating my 1st Birthday for the last 3 days! Grandma & Grandpa came in on Saturday to help get ready for the party on Sunday. I had so much fun watching the kids playing with the balloons, that I really wasn't too interested in food or presents; but I did manage to get a piece of cake down! Mom said I was "disappointingly neat" eating my cake, but I think Dad appreciated that I didn't waste any cake - YUM!Later I kept a safe distance from the balloon fight on the stairs with Grandpa, but I couldn't help myself from giggling while Briggsy was scared out of her paws from all the noise. I kept Grandpa busy following me all over the house (don't tell him, but Mom just told me to keep him occupied so he wouldn't see the mess I made in the kitchen)!


Thanks to everyone who helped make this 1st Birthday a very special one - including our friends and family who sent long-distance birthday wishes.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Shea! December birthdays are so much fun, adding more joy to the holiday season for sure. Enjoy every moment with your little one, they grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete