Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Holidays!


Hmmm, well, I'm not too sure about this guy, but I sure do like everything else about this holiday season. Grandma & Grandpa were here to help celebrate my birthday last week and as an added bonus for them, it snowed here in Las Vegas! It was cold and wet and wonderful! The Christmas tree lights are beautiful - I stare at them every morning; and they keep celebrating daily at daycare. Today was pajama day and now that I'm spending more and more time in the Toddler Room, I got to sleep in my pj's on the "big kid cots" and eat at the tables and chairs w/ my new friends. But my favorite part of the holiday season is singing Christmas carols w/ Mom, Dad & Briggs. We have so much fun I can hardly contain myself! Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment