Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cousins' Christmas

Last week we took a car ride down to Scottsdale to spend some time with the MN cousins. We had so much fun swimming in the hot tub w/ Papa, making lemonade from the lemon trees, taking over the indoor playground, playing freeze tag on the soccer field and watching a very dramatic puppet show. Once again, I have too many pictures to share, so without further adieu...

Duck, Duck, Grey Duck at the park. Psst, Briggsy, you're facing the wrong way.


"Whoa. Dat fast, Mommy"

I got a little bit distracted by all the commotion on the ladder and slide. Natalie & Hope lapped me three times and August tried to give me a helping hand (on my bottom) and when he wasn't successful, he decided he would just pull me out of his way. Here I am starting out on the ladder (again).


Team sliding: my favorite!


All in all, a super fun trip! Thanks, Nama & Papa for putting up w/ all of us. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment