Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's been a busy week with Dad wrapping up another class of Weapon's School graduates and Mom picking up a few extra part-time hours at work. To add to that, they've been working to complete all the paperwork on this "new house" I keep hearing about. Mom tells me there is lots of space for all my animals and books and toys. I want my friends from the base and the school to come, too, but Mom said their mommies and daddies would miss them too much, but they can come and visit whenever they want. This makes me kinda sad, but then I remember all the fun things we have scheduled to do along the way to Baltimore... "dolls and hugs w/ Auggie" and "water park w/ Alena" and "shopping w/ Grandpa" and "go swimming w/ Hope"... and then I'm all-smiles again and I can't wait to go!

I wanted to share some more pictures to update everyone on Campbell's progress. She is getting bigger by the minute, smiles the biggest smile after she eats and has found her laugh. Although, this also means her cries are getting louder. The other day we were in Costco when Campbell decided to crank it up and I rode through the entire store w/ my hands over my ears because she was so loud!

We also managed to sneak in a celebration for Dad's birthday over the weekend. Mom and I brought him breakfast in bed consisting of my favorites: peach yogurt, oatmeal and a banana. Then, after dinner we had some cake (I even got to put on the candles).



No comments:

Post a Comment