Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving and I have told Mommy repeatedly that "I am thankful for Cam". Let's examine the reasons why I am thankful for Cam:

1. She started eating yogurt melts so that means they are back in the house again and "we can share"

2. She "needs to watch Baby Einstein movies"

3. She is occasionally louder than I am so Mom tells her to use her inside voice

4. She is really good at playing Candyland w/ me but she needs to stop chewing on the cards

We are planning a houseful of guests tomorrow for our Misfits Thanksgiving! Can't wait to see everyone and enjoy all the great food I smelled cooking in the kitchen today. I'll post some pics soon! Happy Thanksgiving to all. We miss you and are thankful for all of you today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment