Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Easter

We had a WONDERFUL Easter celebration on Sunday.  First, on Saturday night before I went to bed, I made sure to set out my Easter basket so the bunny could fill it and I could collect my Easter eggs in the morning.  I got up bright and early and when I opened my bedroom door, the basket was gone!  Can you believe that?  Oh, I was sooo worried I ran into Mommy's room crying because my Easter basket was gone.  Well apparently someone forgot to tell me that I needed to find my Easter basket, too, besides all the Easter eggs.  Whew!  At least I knew it was somewhere still in the house.  I raced downstairs and found Campbell's first and when I finally found mine I couldn't believe how well the Easter bunny knows us... Cam had all kinds of balls in her basket and I had some dress up dolls for the bathtub and a very special surprise.  Can you guess what it is?  Do you want to tell?  It is a Hello Kitty balm!  And do you know what else it has inside it?  Sparkles!  I got all kinds of great candy, too.  Jelly beans are my favorite, but I'm finding that I don't like all jelly beans.  I ate one in church that I really wanted to spit out, but Mom said I had to finish it.  I think it sat tucked away in my cheek for a very long time before I was finally able to get it down. 

After church we came home and did an egg hunt outside.  Briggs got a head start on me and found a couple on her own, but since Cam was taking a nap I had my pick of the rest.  Of course, I saved some for her but not before I shook each one to decide if it should go in my basket or hers.  I had a great time searching for eggs w/ Grandpa and Mom, but my shoes kept slowing me down.  Here's a quick look at me searching for the last egg:







It's a good thing Campbell was napping since she probably would have snatched up a lot of eggs.  She has finally figured out how to escape the confines of our sunken family room and the race is on.  She has gained more freedom but Mom & Dad just lost a bit.  After a quick survey of the house, she is fairly insistent on walking the remainder... with a little help, of course!


A special thanks to G & G who have been so helpful the last few weeks.  We love having you here.  You help keep smiles on ALL of our faces.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment