Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy 10-Year (whoa, that's a really long time) Anniversary, Mom & Dad

9-1-02

 I love looking at pictures of Princess Mommy and Prince Daddy from their wedding day.  When they left for dinner to celebrate their anniversary, Daddy looked "so handsome" and Mommy was just as "beautiful."  I know they will live happily ever after.
 
9-1-12
 Their dinner capped off a great day of family fun for us that started w/ a trip to one of my Top 5 favorite restaurants: Bob Evans.  After that we headed out to the Ladew Gardens for a scavenger hunt for frogs, butterflies and flowers.  We had a wonderful time and if it hadn't been so hot, we would have stayed there for hours.  I can't wait to go back!

I love being the big sister to Campbell.  She is really getting the hang of repeating all the words I want her to say.  We can use the picture book now to play the game "What's this?"  When I was a baby, I pointed at the pictures of the words that Mommy would say.  Campbell likes to say the words for the pictures to which I point.  I think "we're two peas in a pod.  She's the pea and I'm the pod."


Our Labor Day weekend was rounded out by a very wet trip to the State Fair.  We got to see lots of animals, but by the time we got to the rides and games, it started to rain.  But Campbell and I got to go on the Merry-Go-Round so I was happy!  See you next year, State Fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment