Friday, November 2, 2012

Mission Accomplished!

A few months ago Mom asked me what I wanted to be for Halloween.  Of course, I said I wanted to be a princess but once we started looking at costumes they all seemed like ones that I had already seen before or played with for dress up time.  So when Mom suggested that I dress up like Doc McStuffins - the Disney Jr character who fixes toys - I was all for it... then Mom realized there was no Doc McStuffins costume out there.  Oops.  Well, we put together a pretty great outfit that made me look just like Doc.  And my trusty friend, Ryan, even helped me out by dressing up as Doc's toy "Lambie."  I was so proud of my costume!  Campbell did a great job, too, on her first go-around as a trick or treater.  She rocked my old St Bernard costume:

We're ready to go!
 Once we were out, it didn't take Campbell long to catch on to the routine.  It took her exactly two houses to ask to get out of her car that Mom was pushing, grab a bucket and hit the bricks running.  I tried really, really hard to get the video that Dad took of her onto the blog, but it just wouldn't work.  Maybe we will get it figured out before Christmas?

Check out our haul - 2 full buckets of candy!!!

Costumes were Briggs-approved!  

We had a great night of trick or treating, including my first outdoor potty trip which was a little confusing but I didn't seem to have a problem w/ it so Dad thinks I'm ready for camping!  That will be a whole 'nother adventure. 

I'll keep working on the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment