Sunday, March 15, 2015

Happy 4th Birthday, Campbell!

Happy Birthday to the funniest, cuddliest, I-do-what-I-wanna-do kid!  We love your feistiness and thoughtful personality and we love that you had a GREAT day surrounded by lots of friends and family.  Campbell had her party at the "Big Gym."  There were trampolines and foam pits, a bounce house and rings.   She had 11 friends from her class and, of course, me - the big sister.  I did my best to be the caboose and help out the little kids, but sometimes they just got a little slower than me - how could I help that?!?  But I was a gem helping Mom and Dad during the food and cake part.  Grandpa would have been so proud of me and my hostess skills - I had new waters and forks ready for people before they even had to ask!!!  I was on my A-game.  Campbell was very polite, too, and thanked all her friends for coming.  It was a very nice party.
Parachute Fun!

Line Leader!

I'm Four!

The Crew

Shea, best-bud Allison and Cam
Cam got some really awesome gifts and the toys that got the most workout today were the two sets of Legos (one race car set and one princess castle set), Polly Pocket Tinkerbell and a Kitty Hideaway Pet (side note, I CANNOT believe Campbell got a Hideaway Pet before me!)  We also cannot wait to try the new Kinetic Sand and Play Doh kits.  What fun!  That should hold us over until Easter!!!  Happy Birthday, Campbell!

No comments:

Post a Comment