Thursday, July 2, 2015

June Fun

We've been doing our best to make the most of summer.  Earlier last month, the family took a trip down to VA to visit the Udvar-Hazy Air & Space Museum.  It was AWESOME!   There were airplanes of all shapes and sizes and even one of the space shuttles.  We liked it because it was a bit more open and less people than the Air & Space Museum in DC.  And it seemed like there were a lot more airplanes.




After our long day, we came home and treated Mom & Dad to a spa pedicure.  We took turns washing and massaging feet as well as a back massage.  We runs  pretty efficient shop and word has gotten around - Grandma came to visit the spa when she was here, but due to some internal work conflict the spa had to close early that day.  But it is back and running; open for business as usual.


Some of our other fun has been learning new skills: I am gaining confidence on my bike.  Campbell is working on rolling her tongue.  I tried touching my tongue to my nose, but it seems I was not destined to be able to do that one... just like my Dad.  Cam and Mom are the ones who got that gene.  Cam likes to know who else is in the club and she often checks w/ other people we know to see if they can do it.





Cam has also been working on rock climbing at the park and I am getting the "hang" of monkey bars!




No comments:

Post a Comment